Thursday, February 11, 2010

How can I reinstall paint and the factory computer games?

My daughter accidentally deleted the factory installed games ie: solitaire, pinball, hearts etc. and the paint program. I can't figure out how to get them back. Can anyone tell me where to find them? Thanks.How can I reinstall paint and the factory computer games?
Go to the control panel. Double click the add/remove programs. Click on the tab that says WIndows Components. They can all be installed from there.How can I reinstall paint and the factory computer games?
The easiest way I know of is to go to the control panel and then to add/remove programs then go to windows components on the left hand side. You should see it under accessories from there. If you have any further questions feel free to contact me to ask.
You can search them in google and they mght be on different sites. You just need to download them.

No comments:

Post a Comment