Thursday, February 18, 2010

Will an aftermarket part for my car hold a new paint job as well as a factory part would?

The body shop I am using is one of the best I know of.Will an aftermarket part for my car hold a new paint job as well as a factory part would?
I use both OEM and Taiwan copies quite often There is usually no difference in the coatings used,the painter doesn't need to do anything unusual to give you a lasting repair.Will an aftermarket part for my car hold a new paint job as well as a factory part would?
The normal issue with repainting a car is matching the paint color. Regardless of the age of the car they all fade differently. A good body shop will know how to match the paint.
If it's prepped properly then I would say that it will hold up.

No comments:

Post a Comment