Thursday, February 11, 2010

Why do girls wear so much make up they look like an accident in a paint factory?

because some girls think it makes them look prettier, when in reality, it hides some of their natural bueatyWhy do girls wear so much make up they look like an accident in a paint factory?
some women need to be coached on how to apply their make up. i am one of them and that's why i leave it alone and choose not to wear it.Why do girls wear so much make up they look like an accident in a paint factory?
Some girls are insecure and try to cover things up way too much
girls in general, don't. but some do i guess to try and hide their insecurity about their looks.


leave them alone i guess anyhow!
lol now i no
oi!! speak for some girls!! not for me!! haha! i don't like to see girls plastered in it as it does not look natural! LESS IS MORE GIRLS!!
Coz some of them think that guys like all the outer beauty and make up. Some of us like the ';natural'; look, and go for personality rather than looks and s3x alone
Some wear so much slap to hide their imperfections. Others wear so much because they dont know how to apply it properly and some girls because they mistakenly think it makes them look better. I think less is more. A lot of young girls wear a lot because they are experimenting and until they really get older and much better at it they dont know what suits them. Perfection in all things takes time and experience.
Hi,well i do not wear make up has i do not like it.
I totally agree man, I think it is because all women are naturaly more attune to emotions because of estrogen. Don't ask me to prove that, but I have seen/experienced real life examples. That makes them naturally insecure., and vulnerable to Madison Ave. advertiving strategy. Insecure women usually buy more cosmetics, clothes, etc.... to make themselves feel better about themselves. I have had women tell me that complete obsession with their own appearance was a completely normal way to be. No wonder most of them are unhappy, and insecure. They need to lear that true beauty lies from within and that they have the power. I think some women are just to stupid or vain to realize that. Men do have a part in this, finding pre-pubesceant anorexic supermodels ';hot';. A bunch of closet pedophiles if you ask me. Give me a full bodied woman over a bony girl anyday. SO many women need to ditch all of that vainglorius crap and be happy with who they are. Not everyone can be beautiful and famous.
I KNOW WHAT YOU MEAN I SEE THAT ALL OF THE TIME I GUESS THEY DON'T KNOW HOW TO APPLY MAKEUP I MYSELF DON'T WEAR ALOT OF MAKEUP I LIKE THE NATURAL WAY I WEAR FOUNDATION AND MASCARA THAT'S ABOUT IT MAYBE A LITTLE BLUSH I PUT IT ON LIGHT NOT HEAVY THAT'S IT I WENT TO GET A MAKEOVER ONE TIME JUST FOR FUN THEY PACKED ME DOWN I LIKED LIKE A CHINA DOLL BUT I FELT LIKE I WAS WEARING 20-LBS OF MAKEUP ON MY FACE I DIDN'T LIKE THE FEELING SO I WASHED IT OFF
The younger the girl (13-15) - the more make up she wears... like the old ladies with bright blue eye shadows... horrible! No taste at all
Well I don't but I know what you are talking about , you see some girls just don't have a clue and lets face it why are you so worried about the girls ? just go out with da ones that don't overdo it, after all beauty is only skin deep.
personally, i only use eyeliner cuz a. guys like the natural look,


b. it makes ur eyes stand out. besides, all that crap does is robv u of ur beautiful skin tone. and some girls wear that much makeup cuz they ''think'' it looks nice and walk outta the house looking like a mess. i always ask my guyfriends how i look before leaving the house. i never had ''an accident in a piant factory'' day in my life.
Some girls are hoes





Why did i get a thumbs down for this lol?? I could have said some girls are s1ags!! but i didnt!
lol


it's true and it's a shame cos half these girl who look like they been in your paint factory incident do look much better without it all plastered on their faces!!
Ooh, looks so tacky and unflattering that over- painted doll look.


Less is definitely more, I think! Just imagine the length of time it takes to get that much slap off when it's been applied with a trowel and an emulsion brush in the first place!
low self confidence or s!uts
Well, I think some girls see beautiful women in the media with dramatic looks and try to emulate them. Unfortunately, normal girls can't afford a team of make-up artists, designer cosmetics and a strategically applied airbrush, so they don't quite pull it off.





Other girls, of course wear it as a mask so they don't feel so exposed in day to day life which is understandable.





To be fair, although I know Lily Savage is so last season, some women look equally as awful with no make up at all. You have to be naturally pretty with healthy skin to pull that off successfully.





Anyway, who are we to judge? We can't make people up to suit our own personal tastes so if a woman is comfortable in her own skin and feels good, she's pretty much sorted and probably doesn't care much about what others think of her taste in make up....
because you would complain if we didn't!


thats funny though paint factory hahaha
because they feel insecure with out any
well its because guys dont compliment them often and they need guys to pay attention. however some just do it cuz they like it and it looks nice to them.
LOL! Bryan! you are right don't know why some girls/women wear so much,they must see how bad it looks when they use the mirror! never worn much make-up at all only ever special occasions really. Think some women are that uncomfortable with themselves wearing make-up to the paint shop factory accident degree!helps them to feel more comfortable with the image they have.
what kinda girls have you been hanging around? well, not everyone has the flair for applying make-up, just like not everyone is a good dresser. sometimes it actually depends on taste, some people like bold and daring, others prefer looking mild and simple. look out for the latter, they'd prolly appeal to you more
I wish I knew the answer, then I could explain to my teenage daughter what not to do!
i dont lol do i look that bad?? some women need war paint and some women more than others love
lol, i love that saying!!!!!!


i guess some girls feel that covering as much ';nature'; as possible will make them pretty. cuz makeup is like a mask, u basiacally hide behind it.
For all the same reasons, why some men buy expensive cars, and spend multi hours on XBOX 360s.......
Personally, I think that it is nasty! Who wants to see that caked on crap on your face? urgh.
well they only look like that if you dont know how to apply it but i do admit that some of that is true
i guess that's just how some women like to look! i don't!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment