Thursday, February 18, 2010

I want to paint my car a different factory color besides the one i have, how do i find the code?

I'm wanting to paint my 2003 tiburon to the 2007 blue tiburon color shown at this link.





http://p.webwombat.com.au/motoring/images/hyundai-tiburon-2.jpg





How would I go about finding the code for a different factory color?I want to paint my car a different factory color besides the one i have, how do i find the code?
The paint code should be in the door jam,glove box, under hood or where the spare tire is as for finding the paint code for that blue you can check with your local automotive paint store .but from the pic it looks like paint code XX . But i must warn you that painting your car all over will devalue it also you have got to do the door jams and under the hood and trunk to make it look rite other wise it will look like crap. I also would use a good quality paint like PPG or Standox Basecoat clearcoatI want to paint my car a different factory color besides the one i have, how do i find the code?
Go to a dealer that has that car, or any Hyundai dealer and ask what the paint code is.





It is on a sticker on the door jam on the drivers door!

No comments:

Post a Comment