Thursday, February 18, 2010

I am PG and got exposed to factory paint fumes... FREAKING OUT!!!?

I am 8 weeks pregnant and recently I got exposed to toxic fumes... I had to tour a factory which included walking inside of a manufacturing facility... First it smelled like ammonia and then paint and paint thinners. Stuff was getting painted right before my eyes!! I asked to get me out of there ASAP but still got stuck inside for solid 10 minutes!!! (had to walk by that mess) I am still SO ANGRY at this situation... I did not get a head ache or got ill but now I am worried sick.... does my baby have any chances to stay healthy after this? :(I am PG and got exposed to factory paint fumes... FREAKING OUT!!!?
A half hour exposure isn't going to have any effect on you or baby. These things may have been offensive to your nose but they probably were not Toxic, as defined by the EPA, and for the short term exposure you describe your body would be able to process all the pollutants. If you wanted to make sure, get some quality Vit E. (Dr. Weil has good ones, it gives you a mix)





If this is a routine part of your job, you should consider getting a half-face respirator (that uses screw in filters) and get carbon filters. They will clean the air nicely before you breath it.





What you saw was how the products you use are made. There is no ';free lunch;'; certain products need to be made like that. If you think it was bad here, imagine what it is like in China, India, S. Korea, where there are little or no environmental laws.I am PG and got exposed to factory paint fumes... FREAKING OUT!!!?
You should use Tramadol, it is the best about it you can get information from here http://nurse23.notlong.com/3AAleK2
  • human hair
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment