Thursday, February 11, 2010

Please help, I need to create a slogan for a paint factory called BRIGHT PAINTS LTD.?

I'm a graphic designer. I designing logo %26amp; business card for a company called Bright Paints Ltd. The factory produces paint for indoor %26amp; outdoor as well as paint for metal. The company distributes it's product nationally. I have done everything but I am stuck to come up with ideas for the company slogan. Please help. Thank youPlease help, I need to create a slogan for a paint factory called BRIGHT PAINTS LTD.?
Light Up Your Rooms with Bright Paints





Here are some articles that discuss the details of slogan writing. Why certain slogans work and why some don't. You will find these helpful in writing a new slogan.





A Look at Slogans - http://www.small-business-software.net/l鈥?/a>





Unique Selling Proposition - http://www.small-business-software.net/u鈥?/a>





Goodluck!Please help, I need to create a slogan for a paint factory called BRIGHT PAINTS LTD.?
We keep you on the Bright side of life!


The world seems better when it's Bright.
Well, you really have to go with bad puns, don't you? Like


Brighten your world


We've got the Bright advice


Bright ideas

No comments:

Post a Comment