Thursday, February 11, 2010

Whats the best paint (better than factory) to paint my Honda?

I have a 05 Honda and after the winter I want to fix all the dings and dents and paint the entire car a different color. I want it to be the best quality paint hopefully better than the original and very shiny and glossy.Whats the best paint (better than factory) to paint my Honda?
du pont chroma base for color. du pont 7900 chroma clear for the shineWhats the best paint (better than factory) to paint my Honda?
In that case go with either Dupont or Limco acrylic enamel both are good but I prefer Dupont myself it lays down smooth without a lot of problems and it does a great job. Some would say PPG is the best but when I was painting cars I always used Dupont.Now having said that I assume you are going to have it done by a professional right? You can do it yourself if you have a spray booth and the right Equipment right? If not then you are going to be less than happy with the results
Whats had better do their very best to be painted through my honda

No comments:

Post a Comment