Thursday, February 18, 2010

How do you install Gregs Factory Outlet 2 for Paint Shop Pro?

Everytime i add this to my Plug Ins for Paint Shop Pro, it says that the filters havent installed correctly, im not for sure if i am doing something wrong, or if i need something else to go along with it, HELP!How do you install Gregs Factory Outlet 2 for Paint Shop Pro?
I went exploring and some tutorials that use this plugin are from 2001. The plugin may be too old and incompatible with either your computer's operating system or with the version of PSP you're using. The plugin looked very useful, too.





I installed this plugin. I'm using PSP X2 on Vista. Some of the effects work and some don't. Edge Effects just crashed PSP. I think you'll have to reinstall and then try each one to determine which ones will work and which ones won't. I've found that a number of older (and really good) Filter Factory plugins have trouble working with the new programs and operating systems. It's sad that nobody's updating them because there's nothing new to take their place.

No comments:

Post a Comment