Thursday, February 11, 2010

How do i know what is the factory paint of my truck?

for example is there on the factory sticker the factory paint, like maroon


I ask because there are scratches on my truck and i want to know the exact color to fill in the scrathes withHow do i know what is the factory paint of my truck?
call the dealer,find out what number of your vin code is your paint code i.d #.find that number call dealer for exact color match.How do i know what is the factory paint of my truck?
paint code on the sticker where the door opens. usually drivers side.
Your door sticker will have a paint code. Take this code to any shop that sells auto paint and match it up. That will be the correct color. The code will be something like ';M'; or ';J2'; or something similar.
http://www.expresspaint.com/helpful_tips鈥?/a>
If your truck is a late model you can go to the dealer and pick up some touch up paint. The paint code is also somewhere on the vehicle, the vin. I believe.
What kind of Truck? A GM truck has it the glove box and starts with WA and then a big space. Ford is door and it says paint code. If is a ford sound like torado red. I can actually mix a paint for you in 1/4 oz container. I have a http://www.paintbull.com system.
There is a paint # in the inside of the door. Auto parts house can locate it for you.
  • human hair
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment